20100416

Heads up 7-up

I remember that game! We had to put our heads down and play, ha ha.
Oh elementary school, your woes.

Got a few things yesterday at work:


(6) new labret studs, yayyy was in need.
Seriously I lost 10 new ones.
So sad!



This was VERY needed -
not for my eyelashes, those are fine.
Curler for the falsies<33



This will make things so much easier when doing the brows<3
Could've sworn I had one though to begin with!



Samples of Mixed Chicks!!
I've wanted to try this for my curls, for the longest time.
Now it's possible *drool drool*
I hope it works! Would definitely be an investment.
All the women who come in @ work were ecstatic
Allll thanks to me putting the order in, oh ho ho


Last samples are of "Curls", well, for curls!
Believe me, never to this day did I think I'd want products for curls.


So, yesterday I told the guy (well, the one I like super bad), about my idea for surprise.
Of course I'm not going to do it now, just ridiculous!
I didn't realize how selfish it seemed of me, its like I'd be shoving my feelings down the poor dudes throat!
Ugh, horrible - truly.
Plus, he may have someone he likes, or on the side lines. Since thats the case - I should probably give up.

Right? right.
Anyway I doubt in this lifetime we'd ever get together.
I'm not compatible with anyone! But that's alright.

It's almost the weekend!
What to do tomorrow, you have no clue how badly I want to go shopping.
Why am I broke at a time like this?

Short entry today.
See you next ★


No comments:

Post a Comment