20100417

Simple classification!

Waking up with a lot going on inside your head is a joy kill.
Then again, I did sleep in -

How long I wonder, since it did take me about 3-4 hours just TO fall asleep.
I was thinking too much and still am

The one thing that filled my mind the most at that time?
Ha, I don't even want to talk about it.

But I quit.
This, these feelings I've had for him have gone on since middle school, 8th grade.
Um, right now it's long since I've graduated high school
over a year after I've graduated -

This is sad, I need to get over this, so I will transition to no longer talking to that person.
It is selfish, yes, but it's my only solution right now.
I know it will be hard, but I just gotta do it!

First step was simple - now to take off the phone, etc etc
-
Anyway, I'm so tired.
Movie day with aunt & cousins
I love seeing them its always so much fun, even though the aunt does love to nag and lecture

its her love I tell you!!

This entry was a little note-reminder to self.
Nothing serious!!
See you next