20100415

Loud nature is too loud


Its incredibly loud outside. There are multiple dogs barking, BIRDS chirping and tweet-tweeting as if it's 6AM in the morning.
Oh but wait, it's actually not; it's 12:46; and started at 11PM
Soooo, I'm not sure whats going on here but it's kinda something I don't want to brush off.

Another intense workout was done today!
This is absolutely "well done" of me, because I've been sick all day. I think the 2hr rest did the trick (the dreams were absolutely amazing as well)

In the morning I think I'll give myself a tarot reading, and check my horoscope.
Usually when nature freaks out here, it means something might happen. Usually it's owls and/or bats! Coyotes some of the time too.
What a change!

So today I found out I need to move out by 2011. I'm not sure if the person(s) involved were serious, but it's been coming up a lot.
I don't want to be stuck with nowhere to go!
In that case, I need to get on the ball, and become 100% serious.
Ugh job searching here I come (talk about stress)

Now is it smart to room with a complete stranger? (male at that) or a female?
Girls are catty, but I'm stuck with a decision
Will have to look around, but save up in the mean time, which means no outrageous spending for me!!
Buubuu.
---

So something I'm really, really considering is trying out gyaru/host k style.
You have no clue how prepared I am for this- its just a matter of confidence.
But I think I can do it!!

Will see if the cousin wants to hang out soon; will post up pictures
Because she is just too adorable

Possible goal for next April?
I want to be able to run a marathon.
Seriously, that would be so . damned. amazing if I could pull that off!!!
OR BIKING


I love the art for this game; debating whether or not to buy it http://www.girls-style.jp/news/201003/17sp/00viz_d3.php
See you next

No comments:

Post a Comment