20100412

Is it hard to be strong?



No no, not physically. That would be too easy of an answer!

Currently its 83.3 degrees in my room, give or take, and it's freezing cold. Absolutely ridiculous -Can that even be explained?

Something lulzy from soompi
"From what I know, theres no way of getting bigger boobs without going under a knife. But I've also heard that if you drink lots and lots of milk it will help get em' bigger! true?"
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=332721

LolWHUT are you serious?
Don't be so desperate for bigger- not that great.
I love a lot of the replies in that thread
Oh how soompi entertains me, even when I'm drained of energy.

On another note?
RESIDENT EVIL AFTERLIFE!!
omggggg

http://www.fandango.com/featuredvideos/residentevil:afterlifetrailer_1_257726
I am so so so SO excited to see this movie; September 10, 2010.
Must mark it down, I love watching any movie with Milla Jovovich in it- add in zombies, blood, kill sprees and you're set.


--
Todays exercise routine was OMG intense. It was actually a fitness test and I did REALLY REALLY well.
But because it was so much interval and only 30 second breaks (crazy cardio), I swear I thought I was going to puke! Ugh
Before that though, there was only one more thing to do so I forced myself and really enjoyed it!
I cannot wait until tomorrows routine, hopefully I don't wake up sore then again I love that feeling.

Decided to do exercise in the morning and at night. Lets see if I can wake up at decent times.



Last thing to add before I hit the bed, TWO things to add to my buy list:


<333

See you next ★

No comments:

Post a Comment